Pages

Wednesday 27 September 2017

What I do every almost day

Today I will tell you what I do when I wake up and when I come back from school.


Image result for teethFirst thing is what I do every morning when I wake is go brush my Teeth. Then I go back into my room and tidy my bed, tidy bed = happy parents. After that I go eat my breakfast. Then I have my medicine. Then I go shower and go to school.


After when I come back from school I do all the house work there is.
And play on my devices then my parents come home and see the house so tidy when a few hours later I work on my studies. After that I eat my dinner and carry on my studies and few minutes later I go to bed
ready for the next day.






Image result for breakfast cereal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.