Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2018

Body and Movement

Body and Movement

The actors can use they body language and voice and such way like if you are you happy you would have a big smile and have a happy looking body language and if you sad like how i am now your hart will be broken and you will get told off by your parents of what you didn't do. 

Happy- An Example is for a performance if your charter was happy you would have a big smile and have a calm and relaxing body language.

Sad- You would feel like you need help or have a big frown or if your like me you will be in shock and you would be scared of your parents hitting you and resigning you from school overall I'm really hart broke because I was reffreal because I gave my phone to a guy who had put some naughty sound and I've been to refrrel and I don't want to hang out with friends like him I wish I was hanging out with right people after this class lesson I going to have alone time and think about what ill say to my dad when he pick me up form school. after school my parents will be really angry at me and maybe even hit me but I won't do anything This friend who caught me in trouble is the worst friend on the whole planet. I think I will about to cry but im strong I just want to die thats about it. 

That was good sad charter line :}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.