Pages

Monday 30 April 2018

Book review

Book review 
S,E,E,L Paragraphs
Book name: Tom Gates Extra Special treats (not)

(S) This is a really funny book about a boy named Tom Gates. Tom isn't really responsible and gets him self in trouble at school and home.

(E) He's in a band called dog zombies with 2 of his friends. If you like to read Diary of a Wimpy kid or I funny then you will love this book.

(E) There were 2 boys tom and derk and there grandma was was knitting two sweaters for the two boys just go play outside in the snow and so they can have a snowball fight. I thought to my self that when the grandma was finished the snow will melt all away  

 (L)   This book has a lot of funny doodles in it because Tom loves doodling, and at the end of the book it shows some drawing tutorials. I would recommend this book to everybody in Hornby high School and the hornby comuntie. If I had to rate this out of 10 I will rate it 10/10 this book is probley my favorite book out there for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.