Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2018

THE SCARIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!

In Period five today we had to perform our dance that we have been practicing for weeks to the school. Big thanks to our hard working teacher Miss Richardson for teaching/helping us to dance and learn new dance moves and techniques. And thanks to all my friend laughing at me on stage when dancing.



Here is our week 7 process.


_________________________________________________________________________________
BACKSTAGE STORY 
It was five minutes before our performance and my class all head back stage where the teachers announced us to be. As my friends and me reached backstage we all started to get SUPER SUPER NERVOUS because we were performing in front of the school(well not all of the students because our hall/Auditorium was to small). 1 minute later my whole class started to freak out back stage like there was a lock down. 2 minutes later I started yelling Im going to pee my self Im scared and backstage it was pitch dark as well and all my other friends in class backstage were just laughing for no reason. then they announced our class 9Rc and then this is me started playing in that moment I was thinking should I run or should I preform. Ok I admit that running away is a dumb move but Im not dumb so I picked not to run away and perform. And then my bit where I enter the stage came in.... DUN DUN DUUUUN
_________________________________________________________________________________
Last thing here's our final outcome on our preform it's similar but with someone doing a back flip at the end...


Here it is our final outcome (Its kind of the same 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.