Pages

Thursday 16 August 2018

9 Health Conflict Styles

Lo: Communicate what you have learn't and how you will apply what you know to the year 9 Kete

What did you learn about?
I learn that not to stress and go for a walk for 15 min and come back when you are calmed down 

when discussing conflicted styles
what did you notice about your self?
When Im faced with conflicted with my parents I am usually passive because I don't want to get aggressive or I will be leaded to more issues.

How can you reduce conflicted
during the business and enterprise kete
I will be able to reduce conflict by getting on with my work and not to stress when there is a stressful moment and to keep calm and deal with the problem

Give an example of when you might need
to keep calm during Business& Enterprise kete?
When things are stressful and when someone pull out of the group and you have to do twice the amount of work  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.