Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

Health

LO: Communicate what you have learnt and how you will apply what you know to the Year 9 Business Kete.

What did I learn about: I learnt... My favorite saying connecting to resilience: Image result for resilience

Was there anything you felt difficult to understand? Why? I Didn't have any problem going throw the work I was focused.

How did you relate to the video "Who ate my cheese" The video "Who ate my cheese" taught me keep trying new things and once you over come your fears you won't be scared.

How can you apply your new knowledge to the Business Kete?
By writing it on my notes and keep adding new things after I learn about it.
 

3 comments:

  1. Good work Ansh next time add some more Tingz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work ansh next time add more tingz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy to understand but you could try to make your answers longer.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.