Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2018

9 Health

Lo: Communicate what you have learnt and how you will apply what you know to the year 9 business kete

What did about?
I learn't that doing the same thing everyday can bored you out or make you sad 
and if you do it different you don't feel scared anymore and you overcome your fears.

Was there anything you
felt difficult to understand and why?
I overcame this by understanding the question and moving on with my work that set.

When you talking to a classmate
how did you know what they
were feeling?
When I was communicating with my partner Jason he could see my language and he could decide if I was getting on with it or messing around and not doing my work,

How can you apply your new knowledge
to the Beninese kete?
During the Beninese and enterprise kete I will apply my new knowledge by shearing it with my team 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.