Pages

Monday 22 July 2019

Diversity

Image result for children of blood and bone

By Tomi Adeyemi
One of the stories I have is called children of blood and bone. In one of those chapters, it says that when Zelie looks at father everything twists inside her because of fear or being scared. That main bit relates to me in real life when I was young and I would see my primary school bully who always use to bully me just to get a little bit of laugh. Every time I use to see the bully everything use to twist inside me because I was scared of being hurt or being ashamed of everyone else that looked.



Image result for dragon ball super By Toei Animation  Goku vs Jiren
This is not a story this is an Amine that I love to watch called Dragon ball super.
in Episode 131 when Goku never gives up and keeps on fighting Jiren no matter what it takes he always keeps on fighting and fighting no matter the risk. This relates to me because when I went on the project K the wilderness adventure I really wanted to give up. But I didn't I stood strong and keep on going knowing I'll meet my parents one day.

In English, we have been learning about Novel study and the Novel we have been studying is called Children of blood and bone as you see on the top of the page. We also had to write an essay about the book.




Also in term 1, we had to watch a movie called Zotopia can write an essay on that movie and all the events that occurred in that movie. we also had to finish different activity that relates to the movie.

What does Diversity mean to me?
Diversity means to me like different like finding diffrent things to do finding different people finding different activities to play or work on.

(Diversity Means Different)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.