Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Health blog

In Health this year we have been working on Personal Identity and character Strengths.
This year what I've learn't is that my top character strength is kindness.

Identity photo- sorry if it looks bad because it won't let me upload on blogger.....














TWO most important values that I choose
Family
Self-Discipline 
why is it important to you
Family- Because you need you family's help in most things and also you don't feel like your lonely and you don't anyone that can help you.
Self-Discipline- I feel like you need this one most because you can do things faster in a lot of different situations.
A moment where you recalled this value
Family- I needed help with my year 6 homework
Self-Discipline- It was a really hot day and my Dad went outside to do some work so I gave him some water to cool down so he does not get a heat stroke.

The value that I like to work on is Achievement only.
I could start work hard into my study (Not like I already am)
I also could stop talking to much in class and start to focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.