Pages

Sunday 17 February 2019

health (Cultural)

Culture

What does my culture mean to me?
My culture means to me that you celebrate Diwali, every Tuesday you do family prayers in the morning before you go to school and you can't not eat any red meat so your only aloud to eat chicken and lamb no other meats. And I'll NEVER GIVE UP MY CULTURE


Culture experiences you have been of/like

Matariki

How is this Celebrated?
 We don't celebrate this 
and also if I did celebrate this then it would be with my Mum,Dad, and sister.

Easter

How is this celebrated?
My mum will buy and hide chocolate eggs in the garden and she would say the Easter bunny came to our house. And It was celebrated with my Family. And I don't find this important to celebrate.

Diwali

How is this celebrated?
We all light up special type candles and put them around the house. And do a long family prayer and 
put lights around my house. I celebrate this with my family. And this is very important to me because we celebrate our god giving us light and any type of light.

The next Diwali is on Sunday, 27 October  Image result for diwali 2019Image result for diwali light around the house
Day of the dead

We don't celebrate this event If I did it would be with my family

Christmas
I celebrate this by setting up the Christmas tree and leaving out cookies for Santa. and open up presents
I would celebrate this with my family.
its important to me because you spend time with your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.